Happy Friday! This weekend I’m catching up on some projects that I haven’t been able to get to for the last couple of weeks. I’m so excited to be able to dive back into a DIY or two, while Hayes naps.
And speaking of DIYs, I have a handful of projects for you to try this weekend if you’re in the crafting mood. Click through for all 6 project links.
1. DIY macrame feathers from Honestly WTF
2. mermaid hair spray DIY from The Merrythought
3. DIY shelving idea
4. felt ball coaster DIY from The House that Lars Built
5. DIY shibori textiles with bleach
6. leather and cork DIY mousepad from Ctrl Curate
Hope you have a happy weekend!