It may have been a short week around here, but I’m still just as ready for the weekend as ever! And I’ve rounded up a handful of projects for you to try this weekend if you’re in the crafting mood. That macrame feather project (top left) is a must-make. Click through for all 6 project links.
1. DIY macrame feathers from Honestly WTF
2. mermaid hair spray DIY from The Merrythought
3. DIY shelving idea
4. felt ball coaster DIY from The House that Lars Built
5. DIY shibori textiles with bleach
6. leather and cork DIY mousepad from Ctrl Curate
Hope you have a happy weekend!