Happy Friday! This week, I’ve been working behind the scenes on something that will be wrapping up next week and it’s been fun to have a bigger project that I can really dedicate some time towards. But also, it is taking up a lot of my creative energy right now and I’ve had some anxiety over it. So the balancing act has been tricky. Do you run into those kinds of things with your work sometimes too?
Anyway, over the weekend, I plan to just take those days to recharge and refocus for the upcoming week. And probably won’t be getting to any additional projects. BUT I have a bunch of good ones rounded up for you, just in case you’re in the mood for something creative. Click through for all 6 weekend DIYs to try.
1. DIY glasses and jewelry organizer from The Merrythought
2. upgrade basic shorts with fringe from Studio DIY
3. DIY summer striped planter from Enthralling Gumption
4. upcycled cabinet idea from Fall for DIY
5. how to make a unique side table
6. DIY wood wall hanging
Hope you have a happy weekend.