Happy Friday! This week I’ve been really focused on work, so I’m looking forward to a couple days off with Jeff and Hayes. Maybe I’ll get to a creative project…maybe not? But either way, I put together this weekend’s list of DIYs to try and this one includes a greenhouse! I mean… a whole greenhouse as a do-it-yourself project? YES. It looks amazing (it’s number 4 on the list) and I totally want one. Anyone want to whip that up for me?
If you don’t have quite as much time on your hands as a DIY greenhouse requires, the rest of the bunch is focused on smaller projects – from hair accessories to budget-friendly curtain rods. Who else is ready for a couple days off and a creative project or two? Click through for the links to all 6 DIYs to try.
1. how to make a budget-friendly curtain rod (it costs less than $10 to make)
2. DIY clay hair clips from The House that Lars Built
3. how to paint on glass (great for vases, glassware, etc)
4. how to build a greenhouse (!!!) from A Beautiful Mess
5. minimal DIY wall hanging for eucalyptus, etc (under $15 to make btw)
6. DIY waxed balloon vessels from Sinnen Rausch
Hope you have a happy weekend.
3 comments | Click here to reply
Appealing information! Sounds Good.Nippon
Thanks Paige! It’s such an easy one to make. You should totally try it.Brittni
I love that wall hanging!
PaigePaige Cassandra Flamm