Today, I will be running around grabbing materials for a couple of projects and taking a whole lot of photos. What is on your agenda for the day? But as usual, before I head out, I have a handful of cool DIYs to share. I think you are going to want to try a few of these over the weekend, for sure…
2. dip-dyed sneakers from Frankie
3. diy hand piece from Boat People Boutique
4. arranging flowers in a unique vessel from Naked Bouquet
5. hanging paper mobile project from Oh Happy Day
6. diy bolo tie for Fathers Day from The Merry Thought
7. easy heart rings from Morning Creativity
P.S. I also write for other sites around the web. Here are my posts elsewhere from the week.
- IKEA Hack: Floor Pouf DIY
- Eye Candy: 11 Amazing Kids’ Bedrooms to Get you Inspired
- Make It: Etched Glass Beer Mugs for Dad
And if you need some last minute (free) printables for Fathers Day gifts, here you go. Have a great weekend. And to all the dads out there, Happy Fathers Day on Sunday!