This weekend, I’ll most likely be unpacking boxes and trying to get everything organized before I leave for Palm Springs at the end of next week. But I’m going to try to carve out some DIY time too. Just for fun. What about you?
Here are 7 DIYs to try this weekend…
1. pumpkin kahlua layered dessert from House of Earnest
2. glazed donut pumpkin seeds recipe (nom nom nom)
3. painted feathers DIY from A Subtle Revelry (photo by Erin Holland)
4. spiked pear punch recipe (this one is delicious!)
7. loom weaving tutorial from Sugar and Charm
Hope you have a great weekend!