This weekend, I’ll most likely be unpacking boxes and trying to get everything organized before I leave for Palm Springs at the end of next week. But I’m going to try to carve out some DIY time too. Just for fun. What about you?
Here are 7 DIYs to try this weekend…
1. pumpkin kahlua layered dessert from House of Earnest
2. glazed donut pumpkin seeds recipe (nom nom nom)
3. painted feathers DIY from A Subtle Revelry (photo by Erin Holland)
4. spiked pear punch recipe (this one is delicious!)
5. matisse inspired autumn mobile DIY from Ashley for Oh Happy Day
6. stamped brass keychain DIY from Clare for Etsy’s blog
7. loom weaving tutorial from Sugar and Charm
Hope you have a great weekend!