It is really feeling like fall around here, with the leaves changing and the weather cooling down. And I am absolutely loving it. I think I’m really going to enjoy living here in ATL. We’ve been here a week and I’ve not found one thing so far that I don’t like about it.
Of course, there are a few things that I love a little more than the changing season. And one of those is dessert. Naturally. So, why not pair these two things together?
Here are 9 seriously delicious desserts perfect for fall…
2. Apple crisp ice cream from Fabtastic Eats
4. Frozen hot chocolate popsicles from Paper & Stitch
5. Deep dish pumpkin meringue pie from Martha Stewart (photo by Johnny Miller)
6. Bourbon Cider Apple Chips from A Subtle Revelry (photo by Erin Holland)
8. Pumpkin macarons with chocolate ganache from The Proper Pinwheel
9. Mini message hand pies from Paper & Stitch
Any of these desserts would be perfect for Thanksgiving. Don’t you think?