It is really feeling like fall around here, with the leaves changing and the weather cooling down. And I am absolutely loving it. I think I’m really going to enjoy living here in ATL. We’ve been here a week and I’ve not found one thing so far that I don’t like about it.
Of course, there are a few things that I love a little more than the changing season. And one of those is dessert. Naturally. So, why not pair these two things together?
Here are 9 seriously delicious desserts perfect for fall…
1. (above) Apple fritter bites from Brittany for Say Yes
2. Apple crisp ice cream from Fabtastic Eats
3. Pumpkin loaf cake from Ashley for Julep
4. Frozen hot chocolate popsicles from Paper & Stitch
5. Deep dish pumpkin meringue pie from Martha Stewart (photo by Johnny Miller)
6. Bourbon Cider Apple Chips from A Subtle Revelry (photo by Erin Holland)
7. Pear hand pies from Brittany for Studio DIY
8. Pumpkin macarons with chocolate ganache from The Proper Pinwheel
9. Mini message hand pies from Paper & Stitch
Any of these desserts would be perfect for Thanksgiving. Don’t you think?
6 comments | Click here to reply
These are all mouth watering and I need to try each and every one of these!
www.passionandparanoia.comICLAL | Passion & Paranoia
Thank you for sharing all of these recipe links! I definitely want to try the pumpkin macarons and apple crisp ice cream. They both look so delicious!
Those apple fritter bites though! YUM!! Thanks for including mine + Brittany’s hand pies too, b!Kelly @ Studio DIY
Apple crisp ice cream and those fritter bites! To die for!
Doesn’t that look amazing, Ursula? I really want to try that one.Brittni
Yum that deep dish pumpkin looks especially good!Ursula @ Northern Ambitions