The weather has been pretty chilly here (it even snowed a couple of times this week), so I’m kind of excited to just spend the weekend inside, bundled up. With a DIY or two, of course. What about you?
Here are 7 DIY projects you might want to try this weekend…
1. DIY geometric bookends I made for Curbly
2. toasted marshmallow waffle sandwiches (yum!)
3. semi precious stone soaps project from Fall for DIY
4. nameplate napkins DIY (and other fabric related projects)
5. DIY color blocked leather keychains from The Crafted Life
6. how to make a ‘naked cake ‘ from designlovefest
7. and a DIY asymmetrical necklace
Hope you have a great weekend!