I don’t know if you can tell as of late, but I’m pretty into summer at the moment… The colors, the cool cocktails, the projects… I just can’t get enough.
SO this weekend’s DIYs to Try is dedicated to the sunny summer months, beach vibes, and all the colors. Here are 7 DIYs to try this weekend…
1. DIY rainbow flowers from Oh Joy
2. shibori dyed textiles three ways
3. DIY glitter dipped sunglasses from The Crafted Life
4. sequin summer beach bag DIY from Studio DIY
5. DIY cake piping inspired by woven wall art
6. tropical print DIY notebook from Fall for DIY
7. how to make a modern DIY hand mirror
Hope you have a good weekend.
4 comments | Click here to reply
Lovely and beautiful picsjoseph
Thanks Michelle and Emma. Happy weekend!Brittni
Love these!! x
The rainbow flowers are stunning, it’s too bad they won’t last forever!Michelle