Today we’re prepping and shooting for Easter and there are a whole bunch of projects involved. Which is kind of perfect, since it’s Friday and DIYs are on my mind anyway! What are you up to this weekend? Any fun plans?
If you want to make something with your hands, I have some weekend DIYs to try for you. I’m thinking about trying #1 out today actually because I need some candlesticks for something. Not to mention those paper flowers from #2 – so good!
1. candlestick DIY from Bildschoenes
2. paper flower wedding bouquet from The House that Lars Built
3. DIY shoe makeover
4. tassel cable charger from Enthralling Gumption
5. boozy poached pears recipe
6. DIY rootless succulents from The Merrythought
7. how to try the side stripe pants trend (a DIY)
Hope you have a happy weekend.
6 comments | Click here to reply
Isn’t that clever, Michelle. I didn’t even realize it was a charger the first time I saw it.Brittni
The tassel cable charger is such a good idea, it’s both stylish and practical!Michelle
They were so delicious, Jenny. You should give them a try.Brittni
I’m not much of a cook, but boozy poached pears sounds delicious!Jenny@SingleGirl'sDIY
Thanks Courtney. I still wear all those shoes from that makeover post. They’ve held up really well.Brittni
These are good ideas. The DIY shoe maker sounds good.Courtney Hardy