Today, I’m working on some Halloween projects to get ready for October (how is it already time to think about Halloween?!), but this weekend, I have non-holiday related DIYs on the brain.
Here are some of my fave projects from the week, in case you’re looking for some DIYs to try…
1. churro ice cream made from scratch
2. watercolor blanket DIY from Sugar & Cloth
3. homemade mixed berry pop tarts
4. DIY no-sew wire headband from Sarah Hearts
5. geometric mirror DIY from Sinnen Rausch
6. art deco DIY party garland from Oh Happy Day
7. DIY wooden doormat from Shades of Blue Interiors
8. typography light box DIY from Oh Joy
P.S. A little birdie told me that Curbly is hosting a styling / photography workshop with Gab Cabrera, who is honestly one of the best stylists I know, in October! If you’re in Minnesota, you should totally look into this one. It’s going to be good.
That’s it for me. Hope you have a happy weekend.