It’s finally the long Labor Day weekend! And I cannot wait to take a few days off to soak up what little summer is left. Anybody else?!
If you have time for any DIYs over the three day weekend, I have a bunch of projects lined up and ready to go for you. There are some fun end of summer projects and some really good home DIYs too. Click through for 8 DIYs to try this weekend.
1. DIY shelving idea from Heju
2. floating flower message DIY
3. painted DIY envelopes idea
4. DIY summer flower hat
5. crochet bag DIY from Fabrica de Imaginacion
6. punch rug artwork DIY from Fall for DIY
7. Chanel inspired tablescape DIY from The House that Lars Built
8. DIY large scale wall art idea from In Honor of Design
P.S. My heart goes out to everyone who was affected by Hurricane Harvey. I’ve been thinking about it so much lately and pouring over articles trying to figure out what I can do. This is a good place to start if you want to help And there’s also a spot there for victims in need.
Hope you have a happy (and safe) weekend.