I’m really, really, really not quite (mentally) ready for fall. BUT now that summer is unofficially over, I wanted to get myself excited about the next season. So, I did what any normal person would do – created a shopping list of my fave bags for fall.
Sure, it’s completely unnecessary, but I like bags. Like a lot. And I felt like I couldn’t let fall start to creep in without a little seasonal accessories roundup. Here are 10 bags I’m drooling over for fall…
1. Creature of Comforts shopper bag from Need Supply (on sale)
2. Zip backpack from Need Supply in olive $48
3. LateLee Studio half moon clutch from Poketo
4. Miro crossbody Vere Verto bag from Need Supply
5. Large canvas circle bag in fawn from Baggu $65
6. Lens cross body bag from Baggu in rust suede
7. A.P.C. sac demi lune bag from The Dreslyn
8. Baggu canvas shoulder bag from Need Supply $65
9. Mini macta backpack from Vere Verto
10. Alistair petit bag from Clare V. in yellow
I’d be happy to have ANY of these 10 bags in my closet rn. What about you? Have a favorite? Let me know in the comments below.
9 comments | Click here to reply
These bags are all so beautiful and you can definitely never have enough bags! I love the round ones, circular bags have always had a place in my heart and I wish I owned ALL of these. Such a lovely roundup.
Holly from The Art of Being Holly xoHolly
I love # 7 and 8! 🙂Penny
Awesome Courtney. Glad to hear that. 🙂 Love orange for fall.Brittni
Those bags are so cute! I love the orange one for the fall.Courtney
Loving circle bags rn too, Michelle.Brittni
I’m drooling over number 5!! Definitely need a new bag…Michelle
I love all bags are so classicThe pink pineapple
Form over function, Stephanie. Sometimes you have to. 🙂Brittni
I’m not sure I would ever use #10 but it’s so cute! And I love the yellow color!