I just got back last night from a quick trip to New York. And this weekend I am (hopefully) catching up on some projects that I put off while I was in Europe, before I leave again (in about a week) for LA and then Vegas. So much travel lately!
Before the weekend officially hits though, I wanted to share a handful of my fave DIYs to try. Click through for all 8 projects!
1. a hanging organizer from The Lovely Drawer
2. DIY leather magazine rack from The Merrythought
3. how to make stamped metal bracelets
4. how to make soy wax candles from Etsy Studio
5. DIY dome earring organizer from Almost Makes Perfect
6. how to make leather picture frames
7. round velvet pillow DIY from A Beautiful Mess
8. DIY office organizer for pens, pencils, and more
Hope you have a happy weekend.
5 comments | Click here to reply
Thank you for these diysthe pink pineapple
Thanks Michelle. They were fun to make.Brittni
These stamped metal bracelets are absolutely beautiful!Michelle
Yes! That velvet pillow looks super cute, Courtney. Totally agree.Brittni
These sound fun! I really like the velvet pillow DIY.Courtney