I just got back last night from a quick trip to New York. And this weekend I am (hopefully) catching up on some projects that I put off while I was in Europe, before I leave again (in about a week) for LA and then Vegas. So much travel lately!
Before the weekend officially hits though, I wanted to share a handful of my fave DIYs to try. Click through for all 8 projects!
1. a hanging organizer from The Lovely Drawer
2. DIY leather magazine rack from The Merrythought
3. how to make stamped metal bracelets
4. how to make soy wax candles from Etsy Studio
5. DIY dome earring organizer from Almost Makes Perfect
6. how to make leather picture frames
7. round velvet pillow DIY from A Beautiful Mess
8. DIY office organizer for pens, pencils, and more
Hope you have a happy weekend.