More sleep, less Monday! I’m easing back into the week hoping that all of us can just go back to dreamland for a few more hours, with a roundup of my favorite DIY headboard ideas. If you can’t get a nap in, at least you can get your bedroom looking mighty fine, right?
Here are 9 DIY headboard ideas that will make you forget it’s Monday…
1. I love how these art pieces carry from the wall onto the DIY plywood headboard idea in the photo above (from Ikea).
2. My fave do it yourself headboard – but I may be a little bias, since I made it and all.
3. This leather-strapped pillow headboard from Julies Kreahule is modern and minimal.
4. These woven placemats and runners get a new life with a textural DIY headboard idea from Sarah Sherman Samuel.
5. I’ve been eyeing this DIY geometric wood headboard from I Spy DIY for a while now. It looks so good, you can’t even tell it was DIYed.
6. This monochrome loveliness includes a (very clever) Ikea hack headboard from Stylizimo (by stylist Pella Hedeby / photography Ragnar Ómarsson for Ikea Hemma).
7. Have you ever use stikwood before? That’s what this DIY headboard from Sugar & Cloth is made of.
8. I did a double-take on this DIY channel tufted headboard from Emily Henderson (created by Brady Tolbert). Such a statement piece!
9. And last but not least, a faux (and fabulous) brass headboard from Sugar & Cloth. I love that’s it’s actually reflective too. Great for bouncing light back into a space, etc.
Which headboard is your favorite? Let me know your picks!