I know I usually save my DIY roundups for Friday. But this Friday is Valentine’s Day and I’m worried that if I wait until then to post these, you won’t have time to make ’em.
Sooo…to rectify that situation, I’m posting one last roundup of my absolute fave Valentine DIYs today.
1. leather heart pin DIY from The House hat Lars Built
2. honeycomb heart mobile DIY from Jesi Haack Design for designlovefest
3. DIY copper arrows from Anna for Style Me Pretty
4. cake recipe for Valentine’s Day (found via Oh Happy Day)
5. fringed DIY cake toppers from Molly for Sugar & Cloth
6. DIY printables for Valentine’s Day from Jenn for Camille Styles
7. DIY V-Day party ideas from Kelly for Balloon Time
8. cocktail ideas for V-Day from designlovefest
9. paint chip heart garland DIY from Lovely Indeed
10. giant cupid’s arrow balloons DIY from Studio DIY
11. ‘for like ever’ clay marquee DIY from This Heart of Mine
12. scren printed conversation hearts poster from Mandi for A Beautiful Mess
13. ‘love you mean it’ printable from A Fabulous Fete
14. saturated bouquets for V-Day from Jeanne Ciasullo for Paper & Stitch
15. party hearts and straws for V-Day from The House That Lars Built
Now you’ll actually have some time to create a few of these, before Friday rolls around.
Have more DIY Valentine ideas to share? Leave a link in the comments below.
10 comments | Click here to reply
nice and original DIY ides
Yep. That’s a good one, Becca. I pretty much love every project that is posted by designlovefest. Bri works with a great team.papernstitch
These are all lovely! I adore that honeycomb heart!
Becca | Ladyface Blog
Those painted succulent pots are super fun Aimee. Love the hot pink one especially. Thanks for the link.papernstitch
I LOVE those copper arrows! I wish there were more arrow crafts! I think you’d like these easy painted succulent pots. Hot pink and glitter for Valentines, of course. http://www.theelephantofsurpriseblog.com/2014/01/modern-painted-pots.htmlAimee
Thanks for the link Allison. I’ll definitely check it out.papernstitch
Love your round up of projects – I wish we had more time before V-Day! I have some tea-favor valentines on my blog:
Allison Katelyn @ http://SimpleSilverLinings.blogspot.comAllison Katelyn
I always love seeing DIY things! All are very creative! 🙂Fretty
I love that one too, Jessica! I’ve seen the marquee thing a million times, but never in clay. Definitely a nice update.papernstitch
That cake looks delicious 🙂 And, of course I love the “For Like Ever” clay marquee!Jessica Lee Hart
the way to my Hart