This morning, I’m prepping a couple of Halloween projects before headed out with a giant tote bag and my tripod to get some shooting done. How is it already time for Halloween projects?! This year needs to slow down.
So while I’m knee deep in pumpkins and party hats, I thought I’d round up some (non-seasonal) DIYs to try…
1. make confetti dipped balloons from Studio DIY
2. sew some tiny leather shape keychains from Lovely Indeed
3. a bistro table gets a geo makeover by Natalie Shriver for designlovefest
4. make these amazing alphabet pompoms from Mr Printables
5. create an arty geometric lamp from Martha Stewart on How About Orange
6. make a leather tote from a old jacket (love this) from My Poppet
Hope you have a great weekend!