It’s no secret that I have a shoe fetish, and with this being my favorite season for fashion, fall shoes are a collision of yes. As much as I enjoy a good pair of sandals (especially in the Georgia heat), I’m super ready to transition those out and bring in more heels and sneakers. So, I put together around of my favorite shoes for fall.
Here are a handful of kicks I currently have my eyes on…
1. Velvet heels from Zara (love these + they’re only $60)
2. Jeffrey Campbell rawlins boot from Urban Outfitters (I have a pair of these in a different color and get SO many compliments on them)
3. Vagabond Olivia Suede Boot from Urban Outfitters
4. Poppy Ankle Boot from Urban Outfitters on sale for $59
5. Dieppe Restrepo boot from Bona Drag
6. Sandro trainers (these are on sale right now (and I really want a pair)
7. Nealy boot in printed velvet from Madewell
8. Chukka boots from Nisolo
9. Anne Thomas slings from Need Supply
10. Hi-top sneakers from Free People
What are your favorite shoes to wear once it cools down? Boots, sneakers, heels, or a little bit of everything?