If there was ever a week to be happy for the fact that it’s finally Friday, it’s this one. So, if you need a distraction to keep you busy, I have a handful of DIY projects that I think will do the trick.
1. patterned cork coasters from Stephanie for Curbly
2. a completely natural two-ingredient lip balm
3. DIY copper wood hooks from A Bubbly Life
4. egg nog popsicles recipe
5. indigo envelope bolster pillow from A Beautiful Mess
6. pay attention notebook DIY from Erin for Sugar & Cloth
Hope you have a happy weekend.
6 comments | Click here to reply
What a fantastic round-up! Thank you so much for including me! <3 <3 <3Erin Francois
Love this ideas and just in time for cool holiday gifts for neighbors or acquaintances. Thanks for sharing.Susan
I love the notebook. I love all notebooks! Ha. Husband will love when I add more the the collection.Amanda
The wood hooks are so cool!Michelle
Good call, My Little Crafty Life. Those lip balms would be great for holiday gifting.Brittni
Number two feels like a good idea for a christmas gift! 🙂 Thanks for the tipsMy Little Crafty Life