It’s been too long since my last Interior Obsessions post…I guess I had so much holiday stuff that the interiors went on the back burner. But not to worry (not that you were). It’s back and its bad. In a good way!
This month being January and all, I feel like its a good time to hit the refresh button on the ol’ color palette and go back to white. Clean slate. Blank canvas kind of a thing. Who’s with me?
Here are seven white interiors that are inspiring me lately…
1. (above) I could totally take a nap on that little bench. What about you? Via Emily Henderson
2. This tiny breakfast is pretty much perfect. Via My Scandinavian Home
3. This storage solution. Via It’s a House
4. Yes please to this space. Via Design Sponge
5. This looks like a good spot for a meal. Via Decoholic
6. Everything about this hallway. Via Gravity-Gravity
7. And this cozy, beautiful bedroom. Via Home Life
Have a favorite? Curious to know which version of a blank canvas (i.e. white walls) you like best?
6 comments | Click here to reply
My favourite is number 6. There’s something about white wooden floorboards that I love!
Hi B! I love ALL OF THESE. If I had to choose, 3 and 4 would be my favorites. When can I move in? 🙂 Miss you! xoMelanie Biehle
You know I love an all white room! That last one with the pink chair is calling my name!Kelly @ Studio DIY
I’m loving the hallway photo! I’ve been so obsessed with white and light grey interiors lately!
Xo, Vanessa (Delightful Sunflower)Vanessa
I love the feeling of white and its freshness :] It’s so fun starting with something new and making it your own! xoStacey
Lovely post! I too have been looking at white room inspiration. I think it’s the new magnolia, or perhaps I shouldn’t say that!
What is great with white walls is how you can pretty much put any colour or theme in the room. It’s a blank canvas and white is also fresh looking.
I feel positive when I’m in white room 🙂Emma Jayne