I’m so excited it’s Friday because it gives me an excuse to search for awesome DIYs to try. They are some definite must-trys on this week’s list. And a couple of ideas from yours truly as well.
Here are a handful of DIYs to try this weekend…
1. You can never have too many notebooks…Especially when they’ve covered in leather and wood veneer. Right?
2. ‘Guess Who’ just got 100 times better with this DIY take on a classic board game, from Almost Makes Perfect.
3. Bring a pop of color to your coffee mug this winter with a DIY idea from I Spy DIY.
4. Love these DIY transfer pattern plates from The House That Lars Built.
5. I’m obsessed with this DIY lighting idea from The City Sage. Doesn’t it look nice as a bedside lamp?
6. I don’t know if you need a reason to purchase Fruit Pebbles, but in case you do…I made some cereal pops that you might want to try. They’re pretty delicious, if I do say so myself.
Hope you have an awesome weekend!