I’m so excited it’s Friday because it gives me an excuse to search for awesome DIYs to try. They are some definite must-trys on this week’s list. And a couple of ideas from yours truly as well.
Here are a handful of DIYs to try this weekend…
1. You can never have too many notebooks…Especially when they’ve covered in leather and wood veneer. Right?
2. ‘Guess Who’ just got 100 times better with this DIY take on a classic board game, from Almost Makes Perfect.
3. Bring a pop of color to your coffee mug this winter with a DIY idea from I Spy DIY.
4. Love these DIY transfer pattern plates from The House That Lars Built.
5. I’m obsessed with this DIY lighting idea from The City Sage. Doesn’t it look nice as a bedside lamp?
6. I don’t know if you need a reason to purchase Fruit Pebbles, but in case you do…I made some cereal pops that you might want to try. They’re pretty delicious, if I do say so myself.
Hope you have an awesome weekend!
14 comments | Click here to reply
Awwww! Thanks for including me! Love Love LOVE your site! xx jJenni
I actually purchased a popsicle mold just to try those cereal popsicles. Can’t WAIT! 🙂
<3 Kelsea | Kels SharkKelsea Echo
I have never tried these DIY ideas. Thank you! Lovely blog! http://www.dressdynamic.blogspot.comStephanie Casey
This is soooo cute and fun!! Gonna learn it ! Thanks x
The guess who was my favorite, since i saw it the other day go directly to my diy list.Scarlata
I love the mug idea, I had no idea dishwasher-safe ModPodge was even a thing! I was excited about the plates, too, but the design isn’t permanent, which is a bummer… Super cute idea, though 🙂Angelique Stewart
They are all fantastic! I love the DIY Guess Who game.Monique | WritingMonique
Those cereal bars look delicious!Kristine
The guess who diy game looks fantastic! I might try it!!Rachel
Love the cup idea!<3 and of course everything else!
www.sillycrazylove.comThays Dos Santos
I’m loving that light fixture!Jaclyn
Oh man those cereal pops look incredible! Ill have to give those a try once it warms up a little bit!Stephanie
Oooh those plates look so cool! I might have to give them a try!
Guess Who used to be my FAVORITE game! Love it! And am still craving those fruity pebbles pops….Kelly @ Studio DIY