Get the look of any of these five interiors with some easy DIY ideas that you can complete without breaking a sweat…
1. Make over a thrift store stool and pull it up to a long dresser for an instant vanity. (image via Curbly, from the room makeover I did for a friend)
2. In a rental? Instead of painting a whole wall, try a large piece of furniture instead. Like this giant (and awesome) hutch. It will give you the pop of color you’re looking for and you won’t have to repaint the walls when you move out. (image via The Jungalow)
3. Have ceiling beams in your living or dining room? Paint a bright color in between the beams for an unexpected detail that draws the eye upward.
That wallpaper looks DIYable too. You’d just need a permanent marker (or a paint brush) and a steady hand. (image via The D Pages)
4. This wood doorstop is a perfect DIY. All you need in a large branch or small tree stump, and you’re good to go. (image via The Design Files)
5. This triangle wall planter can be DIYed in a pinch too. You’d just need one long piece of wood, a saw, and some wood glue. (image via In Honor of Design)
Have a favorite? Which DIY would you want to try?
For more posts like this one, check out 5 (more) Things I Spy that I Can DIY.