You know I love business cards as much as the next design-obsessed girl. And there are actually a whole lot of conferences coming up in the next six months (IFB and School House Craft conferences in September, ALT Salt Lake City in January, and Craftcation in March), not to mention holiday craft fairs like Patchwork and Renegade. Which means there are a whole lot of reasons to get your business cards taken care of, if you haven’t already – you go through so many business cards at events like these (especially ALT).
So I have some DIY inspiration to give you a jump start. Enjoy!
1. hand stamped confetti-filled biz card bags (from Hey Look)
2. Scratch-Off Business Card DIY (on ALT blog. post by by Danni Hong)
3. ‘crafted’ business cards idea (from papernstitch – that’s me!)
4. custom foil business cards DIY (from The Designer Co Op)
*this wasn’t created as a business card, but you could definitely make it one
5. hand drawn biz card backs (from Creature Comforts)
6. metal stamped business cards DIY (from Oh, Hello Friend)
7. DIY Gilded Business Cards (from Camille Styles)
And you’re probably going to need a business card holder too right? Here’s a couple of do-it-yourself versions…
how to make an origami business card holder (from How About Orange)
transparent business card holder DIY (from A Pair & A Spare)
P.S. I also write for Cubly. Here are my posts for the week…
- Eye Candy: 10 Inspiring Outdoor Dining Tables and Kitchen Ideas
- Before and After: Transitional Living, Dining, Kitchen Renovation
- How To: Make Custom DIY Pet Pillows (my favorite)
- How To: Make a Modern Kitchen Herb Box
Have a great weekend!
P.P.S. I’m taking Monday off for Labor Day. See you back here on Tuesday.