Miami, here we come!
And while it was a short one (only 3 nights), it was so much fun.
We hung out at the pool, walked on the beach, ate leftover biscuits that were heated up using the hotel blow dyer…you know, the usual.
We were so busy eating avocado toast and catching up though, I hardly remembered to take out my camera for photos. Well, okay, I did manage to squeeze in a few photos. Who am I kidding.
I’ve been to Miami once before and wrote a Miami travel guide, if you’re looking for things to do, where to stay, etc, etc.
But if you’re just hoping for some tropical inspiration for your Wednesday, here are some photos from my (roughly) 72 hours in Miami…
Side note… I’m planning a last minute road trip for this weekend (!!) for Jeff and I and need some help deciding where to go…
Looking for more road trip ideas?
Here are some of my fave trips…
- Atlanta to Asheville. This was one of the most fun road trips I’ve ever taken. So many cool place to stop along the way.
- Atlanta to Providence Canyon is a quick trip that I’ve driven many times.
- In Virginia? I LOVE Richmond. There are some many cool places to visit near Richmond VA.
- Went with friends to visit Chattanooga (and put together a non-outdoorsy travel guide for the city).
- Charleston was a fun trip. Here’s my Charleston travel guide.