Today I am chatting with Willo O’Brien, co-founder and VP of marketing at Stitch Labs, a San Francisco startup with an amazing platform for shop owners and creatives alike. I really believe in this product as an extremely helpful tool for online business owners like yourself, which is one of the reasons why I asked Willo to do this interview. The other reason is because of what she did before joining Stitch Labs… running a successful shop of her own + a consulting biz at willotoons.com.
So today, we’ll be talking about a little of both. Willo is sharing her valuable insight on the inner workings of running a product based business and all that it entails, along with practical tips for shop owners that you can start implementing right now to grow your business! And of course, we’ll talk about Stitch Labs too.
Heres what Willo and I discussed in the 45 minute podcast:
-The power of in-person networking
– The ins and outs of wholesale VS consignment
– Tips for staying organized + on top of things when running a small business
– Tracking your sales and inventory + the importance of having metrics
– How Stitch Labs can help you with all of the things above
– And more
More about Stitch: This online tool can help you manage your inventory (as well as orders + contacts), track stats, automatically re-list products (on Etsy), create line sheets for wholesale, and a whole lot more so you can concentrate on making awesome stuff.
Links mentioned in podcast:
- Consignment post on Stitch Labs that Willo mentions
- Asana + Evernote for staying organized
- Short video that explains everything that Stitch can do
- People who are using Stitch right now (happy customers)
- Sign up for a completely free 45 day trial (that’s an extra 2 weeks compared to the standard trial, if you sign up through this link)
- Twitter links @stitchlabs and @willotoons
Listen to the podcast now”¦
Listen to the podcast now
Full Disclosure: I am an affiliate for this product, which means I do receive a little kick back for anyone who signs up for Stitch Labs via my link. All opinions and ideas, however, are my own and I am only an affiliate for products I truly believe in.