It strangely already feels like winter in Atlanta, with the time change and nearly non-stop dreariness / overcast days (though we did get sun yesterday). So, I’ve been thinking a lot more about lighting for the studio to help compensate for the natural light that we’re missing out on.
Here are 12 lighting options I’m loving right now…
1. (above) Love this floor lamp! Probably won’t provide much light, but it’d be a great decor piece. Via The Animal Print Shop.
2. This example (from One Kings Lane) isn’t quite modern enough for me, but I do like the idea of having some scones and maybe even a bold pattern wallpaper. What do you think?
3. Simple strands are always a hit too. Via My Scandinavian Home.
4. Yes to this light. And that chair! Via Casa del Caso.
5. This Blu Dot floor lamp is actually already in the studio, which you may remember from this 30 minute wall art post. So, obviously, I like this one.
6. You can pretty much count me in anytime copper is involved. So, of course I love these lights from Beacon Lighting. They’re pretty affordable too, which doesn’t hurt.
7. These hanging pendants from Hem are a little funky, but I like ’em.
8. Love this retro tabletop light from Rejuvenation. Via Sugar & Cloth.
9. This little guy from West Elm probably won’t do much in the way of lighting up a room, but it’s still a winner in my book. Looks like a mini sculpture.
10. What do you think of this mismatched pendant light look? I’m kind of into it. Via Nickey Kehoe.
11. I’m super into the idea of having some giant statement pieces like these cone lights. I don’t know how practical they are, but they’d sure look good. Via Adelto.
12. And last but not least, these lights are pretty neat. I love the idea of using them in the kitchen too. Via Hare Klein.
What kind of lighting are you loving right now? Anything that you’d recommend I check out?