I’m feeling especially motivated for some DIY projects this weekend because it’s been pretty chilly here this week. So, I plan to stay indoors, bundled up and DIYing the days away, with a hint of Netflix in the background. I just finished watching Master of None on Netflix. Have you seen it? Pretty good!
What are you up? Any project plans? I hope so because I have some DIYs for you to try.
Here are 8 DIY projects to try this weekend…
1. DIY dip dyed watercolor stationery
2. Extreme milkshake recipe from Alana Bread OMG! I’m making one immediately.
3. A very neon (DIY) Thanksgiving
4. Terra cotta planter DIY from Designlovefest
5. Bobbi pins diamond DIY from Oh Joy
6. DIY painted pattern favor bags
7. Sewn half circle DIY clutch that I made in partnership with FedEx Office
8. Mulled wine holiday recipe from The Sweetest Occasion
Hope you have a great weekend!
9 comments | Click here to reply
Number 4 is so nice! Very easy and pretty. Just what I like 🙂
Love all of these picks! Thanks for including me, friend! xoxoCyd
Just the photos alone inspire me! Since I’m a writer, #1 would be my favorite.Candace
Glad you like ’em, Monique.Brittni
Oh, these DIYs are awesome!Monique | WritingMonique
Aw, thanks Michelle. I appreciate that. 🙂Brittni
This Thanksgiving garland is still my absolute favourite project, it’s just gorgeous!Michelle
Right?! That milkshake looks SO good.Brittni
Lovely post !! Def trying that extreme milkshake 😮 looks so good. Have a nice weekend xx