I’ve been craving ice cream a lot lately. Which may have something to do with the fact that we live less than 15 minutes away from Jeni’s.
And I’m hoping that I’m not the only one with a sweet tooth this morning because you are about to enter the cone zone. Too cheesy? Just how I like it.
Here are 9 reasons to love ice cream cones even more than you did before…
1. (above) a toasted marshmallow ice cream cone
2. a yummy looking waffle cone
3. the cutest little cone with vanilla ice cream
4. the best kind of birthday celebrating – ice cream with a candle in it
7. another cookies and cream cone
8. the leaning tower of (rainbow) ice cream
9. and finally…topped with Fruity Pebbles!
Want even more ice cream cone inspiration? Check out my ‘cone zone’ pinboard.
6 comments | Click here to reply
Thanks Anna Ruth. Glad to hear that.Brittni
Oh my! I’m hungry now – these look amazing! I do so have a soft spot for ice-cream, and what genius to add toasted marshmallows!
Anna RuthAnna Ruth
I hear that, Chelsea!Brittni
Yes! My favorite.chelsea jacobs
Agreed, that rainbow cone is insane. I want one! And thanks about the birthday cone. 🙂Brittni
That leaning tower of rainbow ice cream cone is pretty darn amazing. And I’m still obsessed with your birthday ice cream cone. BEST EVER!Kelly @ Studio DIY