Two weeks from today, I’ll be jumping on a plane for a full week of fun in the sun. Saying that this vacation was needed is an understatement. So, I’m super excited that it’s almost here.
The only thing is…It’s been a while since I’ve spent any amount of time at the beach. I know…I know…I live in Florida. The irony is not lost on me. So, I’m probably going to need a few new things. Oh darn!
Here are my top picks for what to wear/ bring with you on a beach vacation, aside from sunscreen of course.
2. sandcastle cover-up (love the back)
4. maya sandal (these are only $38)
6. Rachel Comey fero sandals
7. NO.6 two strap heel from Totokaelo
8. Maslin & Co zebra beach towel (faux and made of cotton – do not panic)
9. Turkish towel from Poketo
13. Twiggy sunglasses from Moorea Seal
14. Karen Walker super duper sunglasses (want these)
15. The Row gradient shade sunglasses (and these!)
16. Kate Spade Saturday sunnies
17. Marc by Marc Jacobs deep-v one piece
18. Zinke one piece
19. Swash underwire bikini (love this pattern)
20. Suboo one piece
21. Cold Picnic leather tote (not practical for water, but still love it)
22. Clare Vivier matilde canvas tote (need this)
23. jada large tote
24. hooray tote from Ban.do (only $20)
P.S. If you want to DIY something for the beach, try this easy sandal project or a hand painted beach ball.
7 comments | Click here to reply
Thanks Kelly. I’m pretty pumped about it.Brittni
Lovin’ all those beach totes (And that beach towel, too!)! So excited you guys are taking a real vacation, well deserved!!Kelly @ Studio DIY
oooh, ik hou van je stijl! Helemaal mijn ding!Elsbet | La Vie Pure
Oh good, Amalia. I’m pretty ready for beach season too! Ready to put on the sunscreen.Brittni
I’m honestly in love with every single item here. I cannot WAIT for beach season!Amalia
Yes! They are calling mine too, Katerina. I really want a pair.Brittni
No 15 sunglasses are calling my name!!!Katerina