11/22/13
14 comments 8 Thanksgiving DIYs to Try this Weekend by   |   14 comments

Roundup: Thanksgiving DIYs to try this Weekend

Thanksgiving is less than a week away, which means I really need to get cracking on some festive DIYs. My brother will be in town, so it will just be the three of us, but I still want to make it special.

So here are a handful of Thanksgiving(ish) projects that I’m loving for turkey day…

1. make your own typography cookies by Jenny for Minted’s blog, Julep

2. etched wooden spoons by Amy for Design Mom

3. thankful printables tags from Almost Makes Perfect

4. mini pie place cards project from The Merrythought

5. leftover pie labels for Thanksgiving designed by Kate for Studio DIY

6. peanut butter marshmallow sandwich cookies recipe from Bakers Royale

7. charmed yarn pouf napkin ring from Confetti Pop

8. organic pumpkin spice cream cheese recipe by Amanda for Paper & Stitch

P.S. If you’re in the Jacksonville area, Sarah from Sarah Hearts and I will be hosting an event called Meet + Make at the West Elm in Jacksonville on Thursday, December 12th. I would love for you to join us! We are going to be making some really cute gift toppers (and more) at the event, to get ready for the holidays. So I hope to see you there. I’ll be sharing all the details next week, but for now you can visit this link to sign up.

Hope you have a great weekend!

This entry is filed under , , , , , .
14 comments to 8 Thanksgiving DIYs to Try this Weekend Click here to reply

Thanks for including us, Brittni!

Maddy @ Confetti Pop commented on November 22nd, 2013 at 9:46 am

My pleasure Maddy. Always love seeing what you’re up to with Confetti Pop.

papernstitch commented on November 22nd, 2013 at 10:39 am

I want to do all of these! So perfect for getting us into the Thanksgiving spirit!

Have a wonderful weekend, Brittni!
Victoria | Oh So Pretty recently posted..DIY // Marbled Tile Coasters

Victoria | Oh So Pretty commented on November 22nd, 2013 at 11:02 am

Awesome Victoria. I’m headed over to check out your DIY coasters right now…your blog is so pretty!

papernstitch commented on November 22nd, 2013 at 11:41 am

Thanks for including the spoons Brittini! Feeling pretty cool this Friday. :)

amy c commented on November 22nd, 2013 at 12:13 pm

Of course Amy! LOVE the projects you create for Design Mom and This Heart of Mine. Hope you have a great weekend!

papernstitch commented on November 22nd, 2013 at 12:17 pm

Ah gorgeous!! I can’t wait for thanksgiving
juni recently posted..HEJ JUNI BUSINESS CARDS

juni commented on November 22nd, 2013 at 12:19 pm

Really cool ideas!!
Bisou
Viky

MySecretFashionPoison recently posted..Black Out

MySecretFashionPoison commented on November 22nd, 2013 at 12:29 pm

Wow, I WISH I was in the Jacksonville area, I would love to craft with you and Sarah! Have fun!
Marlene recently posted..Make It Friday: Thanksgiving DIYs

Marlene commented on November 22nd, 2013 at 2:55 pm

yay! thanks for including my tags! i love all these projects
molly / almost makes perfect recently posted..payday wishlist

molly / almost makes perfect commented on November 22nd, 2013 at 5:07 pm

Not doing thanksgiving as we are English…but crushing on all these crafts….may christmasise them for Dec, and do then. Great roundup.
Diana recently posted..Giftwrap: All sewn up

Diana commented on November 23rd, 2013 at 1:11 pm

This is such a lovely collection of items. I definitely love the etched wooden spoons idea!
Stacia recently posted..My Site is Live!

Stacia commented on November 23rd, 2013 at 2:24 pm

This is fabulous, love all those pieces.

Aiguillettes commented on November 26th, 2013 at 10:23 am

Thanks so much for including our printables, B! Those typography cookies are still blowing my mind.
Kelly @ Studio DIY recently posted..Happy Thanksgiving! (+ 24 Merry Days!)

Kelly @ Studio DIY commented on December 1st, 2013 at 4:11 am