Thanksgiving is less than a week away, which means I really need to get cracking on some festive DIYs. My brother will be in town, so it will just be the three of us, but I still want to make it special.
So here are a handful of Thanksgiving(ish) projects that I’m loving for turkey day…
2. etched wooden spoons by Amy for Design Mom
3. thankful printables tags from Almost Makes Perfect
4. mini pie place cards project from The Merrythought
6. peanut butter marshmallow sandwich cookies recipe from Bakers Royale
7. charmed yarn pouf napkin ring from Confetti Pop
P.S. If you’re in the Jacksonville area, Sarah from Sarah Hearts and I will be hosting an event called Meet + Make at the West Elm in Jacksonville on Thursday, December 12th. I would love for you to join us! We are going to be making some really cute gift toppers (and more) at the event, to get ready for the holidays. So I hope to see you there. I’ll be sharing all the details next week, but for now you can visit this link to sign up.
Hope you have a great weekend!