07/28/14
23 comments Make This: Sweet Peach Iced Tea Popsicles by   |   23 comments

Peach Iced Tea Popsicles

It has been insanely hot here lately. So we’ve been taking plenty of pool breaks and munching on homemade popsicles, like these sweet peach iced tea pops. So, I thought I would share the (insanely simple) recipe. If you like iced tea, you will love these!

They’re super easy and refreshing to boot. Want to make your own? Here’s how…

Ingredients + Supplies:

1 medium to large peach // sweet tea (homemade or store bought) – depending on popsicle mold // popsicle sticks // popsicle mold (this is the one that I used)

How-To:

1. Wash and slice one medium to large peach. Add 1-3 slices to each popsicle mold.

2. Next, make a batch of sweet tea or use store bought tea instead, if you prefer. Pour tea over peach slices, into popsicles molds.

3. Put in the freezer for 30-60 minutes. Pull the popsicle molds out and add popsicle sticks. Then put them back in the freezer to fully harden. Once frozen, remove molds from the freezer, run warm water over the molds for 10 seconds, pull the pops out, and enjoy.

2 Ingredient Popsicles: Sweet Tea + Peaches

There are plenty of variations to try on this 2 ingredient popsicle recipe as well…

You could add lemons instead of peaches, or mint, or raspberries. You could ditch sweet tea all together and go with green tea instead and add a little bit of honey. Or (my favorite alternative) – you can make Arnold Palmer pops and mix tea and lemonade together before pouring it into the molds. I’ve tried that one and it’s delicious.

Sweet Peach Iced Tea Popsicles Recipe

Popsicle Recipe // Sweet Peach Iced Tea

2 Ingredient Popsicle Recipe: Sweet Tea + Peaches

Recipe, photography, and styling by Brittni Mehlhoff

Are there any other popsicles ideas, involving tea, that I forgot to mention?

I’m sure there are many more flavor combinations out there that are slipping my mind right now. So, if you have any suggestions, I’d love to hear them.

23 comments to Make This: Sweet Peach Iced Tea Popsicles Click here to reply

Ummm, yes please! We hit up the farmers market in Dupont (DC) a few weekends ago and discovered watermelon mint popsicles, along with lemon blackberry ice cream. SO GOOD.

And these? These look like they’re exactly the same: these look SO GOOD. Yum!
Kelsey, Esp. recently posted..Just my luck

Kelsey, Esp. commented on July 28th, 2014 at 8:28 am

Oh! Watermelon mint popsicles sound delicious.

Brittni commented on July 28th, 2014 at 9:56 am

I love that there’s peach slices in these! They’d be so perfect for these hot + humid days!
Kelly @ Studio DIY recently posted..DIY Foldable Paper Strawberry Garland

Kelly @ Studio DIY commented on July 28th, 2014 at 10:22 am

Thanks Kel. I could have used one of these when we were walking around Brooklyn on Sunday. Hottest day ever.

Brittni commented on July 28th, 2014 at 11:00 am

Love this idea! How refreshing! I love in Georgia and I’m always looking for fun new recipes for fresh peaches. I wonder how these would taste if you pureed the peaches. They certainly wouldn’t be as pretty but might be just as tasty! Thanks for sharing!

xo Rachel

Rachel from Rose Tinted Home commented on July 28th, 2014 at 11:49 am

I love the idea of pureed peaches for these popsicles. I think it would definitely be worth a try. You could even do layers of iced tea and peaches to create stripes popsicles. Love that idea, Rachel.

Brittni commented on July 28th, 2014 at 12:15 pm

This looks such an amazing recipe for summer. I’ll try to do it with my own peaches. Just one question, which kind of tea did you use?

Patricia commented on July 28th, 2014 at 12:27 pm

Thanks Patricia. I’ve done two batches so far…one with store-bought tea and one where I made the tea on my own, like my grandma used to do. The store-bought tea I used was Sweet Leaf Tea Original Sweet Tea.

Brittni commented on July 28th, 2014 at 2:00 pm

They look great! Gonna have to try this!

London Mckenzie commented on July 28th, 2014 at 3:22 pm

Thanks London.

Brittni commented on July 28th, 2014 at 4:17 pm

Qué rico !
Somos de: http://www.espetodesardinas.com, si quieres incluir alguna receta en nuestra web puedes escribirnos a feelingbio@gmail.com, un saludo, nos encanta tu blog!

Feeling commented on July 28th, 2014 at 4:30 pm

Peach iced tea and popsicles are two of my summer favorites in general, so I’ll have to make these soon!! Thanks for sharing :)
Kyra recently posted..Firefly Music Festival: Day 4

Kyra commented on July 28th, 2014 at 10:44 pm

Awesome Kyra! Give ‘em a try and see what you think.

Brittni commented on July 29th, 2014 at 11:12 am

Hello,
I recently posted this post on my blog Misstweenster.com!
I LOVE your Blog and would love for you to visit mine! I’ll be sure to post more of your posts in the future. I don’t have many DIY posts on my blog so I’m glad I’ve found your blog so I can add to my collection of posts with DIYS.
Great blog,
Misstweenster ( blog name )
Misstweenster recently posted..Peach Popsicles

Misstweenster commented on July 29th, 2014 at 7:16 pm

These look amazing!
questionnnn; Which popsicle maker do you use?

Caitlin commented on July 29th, 2014 at 11:16 pm

Thanks Caitlin. My popsicle mold is from Amazon. If you scroll up to the top of the post (under ingredients and supplies) you’ll see a link to the exact one I use.

Brittni commented on July 30th, 2014 at 12:15 am

These look so delicious! I can’t wait to give them a go!

Susie commented on July 31st, 2014 at 9:29 pm

[…] sweet peach iced tea popsicles recipe - These are so […]

6 DIYs to Try This Weekend | Paper and Stitch commented on August 1st, 2014 at 8:00 am

[…] can you say ‘YUM’? peaches are one of my favorite fruits. turn it to a popsicle to fit you cooling desires. i can’t wait to try this out! photo found here […]

fruitful friday #1 | Katie for Keeps commented on August 1st, 2014 at 9:59 am

Making some Arnold Palmer ones now! I’m so excited!

Lauren commented on August 1st, 2014 at 2:03 pm

These sound absolutely delightful!

Sarah Marchant commented on August 4th, 2014 at 4:11 pm

[…] this sweet peach iced tea popsiclesDRINKS: Signature Prosecco Sangria summer cocktail from Athena Calderone LIFESTYLE: A selection […]

LE WEEKEND & links to love | 08.09.14 | Soul Cal Love commented on August 9th, 2014 at 7:14 am

[…] Sweater // DIY Peach Popsicles // Pastel […]