Over the weekend, I’ll be working on a bunch of smaller projects for a shoot I’m doing next week, that I’m pretty excited about. But before I get lost in project land, I wanted to share some DIYs to try for your weekend. Here are a handful of my picks for the week…
1. shibori pillow DIY from Alice & Lois
2. sweet peach iced tea popsicles recipe – These are so good!
3. pineapple boat idea for sorbet from The House That Lars Built
4. circular trivets from scratch – I made these for Curbly.
5. fruit slice umbrella DIY from Studio DIY
Hope you have a great weekend.