While everyone else is full speed ahead on crazy pool floats, I have my eye on another poolside prize…beach towels! Don’t get me wrong, I like pool floats too (I’m not a monster).
BUT if you ask me, beach towels are like the big sister to pool floats – they’ve been around the block a few more times, have life experiences, and are just a little cooler…Plus, they don’t have do the whole ‘try hard’ thing that their loud little sis is into. Not that I’ve thought in depth about this or anything.
Anyway, now that you know my (overly specific) stance on this summer accessory, here are 11 of the coolest beach towels I’ve spotted as of late. Just in time for Fourth of July weekend…
1. (above) Fuzzco + Todd Heim Projects archway beach towel from Pretend Store $175 (yes it’s pricey – but this is my fave towel ever)
2. Happy towel from Baggu $40
3. Saturdays Surf NYC open mouth beach towel from Need Supply $60
4. Grid beach towel from Urban Outfitters $19
5. Las Bayadas Mexican beach towel from J. Crew $45
6. Fuzzco + Todd Heim Projects steps beach towel $175 from Pretend Store (again – pricey, but I love everything Fuzzco does)
7. Luca surf stripe beach towel from Urban Outfitters $39
8. Fog linen chambray towel from Need Supply $52
9. Printed palm leaves beach towels from Urban Outfitters $20
10. Hammam beach towel from Need Supply $48
11. I Am Fun + Vacation beach towels from Bando $38
What is your stance on beach towels vs pool floats? Curious to know your thoughts. Am I the only one that likes them more?!?