This weekend, I’m planning to take full advantage of the summer vibes happening for Fourth of July, with a couple of day trips (fingers crossed) and plenty of festive cocktails. What are you up to?
If you have some time for a couple of DIYs, I have some suggestions for ya. Here are 6 DIYs to try this long summer weekend…
1. grapefruit popsicles recipe
2. paper daisy DIY photo booth backdrop from The House That Lars Built
3. dip dyed woven baskets DIY
4. rainbow DIY hammock from Studio DIY
5. Fourth of July inspired jello shots from Sugar & Cloth
6. a summer nail art tutorial
Hope you have a happy weekend.