Drool-worthy dining rooms that I can’t get enough of!
I have a little bit of a confession. And I’m hoping I’m not alone on this one… From the time Jeff and I met almost eleven years ago to literally just last night, we have eaten dinner at our coffee table in the living room nearly every night.
Do we have a dining table. Yep! We sure do and I actually like your dining table / dining room in general. Yet, I can count the number of times we have sat there for more than ten minutes on two hands. 11 years, less than 10 times. And the times we did eat there was mostly because we had company. Is that weird?
I want to be the type of person that sits down to a beautiful home cooked meal at the dinner table. I really do. But our couch is just a lot more appealing for some reason. And since it’s just the two of us, its really easy (and comfy) to just head to the living room instead.
That said, I’m sure there is some dining room inspiration out there that could convince me to give the whole eating at a real table thing a solid try. SO, here are 11 drool-worthy dining rooms that just might convince you (and maybe even me) to stop eating at the living room coffee table…
1. (above) I love the balance of minimal and homey-ness in this dining area. Via Eric Smedlund.
2. An eclectic, spacious dining room. Via Lonny.
3. Let’s face it. This space is ALL about those chairs. Heart eyes! Via The Design Files.
4. Kind of love this kid-friendly dining room. Via Emily Henderson.
5. A sleek and modern dining set, with minty fresh chairs. Via Modernica.
6. Bringing the outdoors in! Via French by Design.
7. This giant table and large light fixtures make a statement. Via Arent & Pyke.
8. This looks like a nice place to drink a cup of tea. Via Murray Mitchell.
9. Okay, technically my DIY studio tables aren’t dining tables BUT they could be, right? So, I think this one is fair game.
10. Always into a light and bright dining space. Via Apartment Therapy.
11. Great combo of natural materials with a marble top tulip table and wood chairs. Via My Domaine.
Which dining room best suits your style?