This weekend I have a lot of loose ends to tie up before heading out of town for a few days at the end of next week. Jeff and I are going to Cali to see my dad and grandpa for a couple of days – and hopefully, go to Yosemite.
So now that you know I’m doing this weekend, I am going to take a guess at what you might be doing….a few DIYs perhaps? I secretly hope so, because I have a whole bunch of project suggestions for ya…
6. easily remove wax from a jar + then use as a vase
P.S. I also write for other sites around the web. Here are my posts and projects elsewhere from the week…
- Make fresh flower napkin rings with me on Project Wedding
- A dated kitchen gets an almost unrecognizable update on Curbly
- The $100 bathroom makeover on Curbly
- Get ready for back to school with a DIY cloud cork board on One Charming Party
Hope you have a great weekend.