I’m in full-on plant mode for our new place because plants make everything better. End of story. AND I just read this article (on Apartment Therapy) that says that women surrounded by plants liver longer (?!), so I think we owe it to ourselves to move forward with some jungalow vibes. Right? Right!
I pulled together a whole bunch of my favorite planters – all in one spot to make things easy. Click through for all 16!
1. octahedron ring planter from Poketo $55
2. pink parker planter from Urban Outfitters $59
3. adelphi planter from Urban Outfitters $18
4. isla white planter from CB2 $39.95
5. spun peach planter from Yield Design $280
6. pleated succulent planter from Urban Outfitters $79
7. mod metal planter from Urban Outfitters $10
8. iris planter and chevron stand from West Elm $99 (on sale right now)
9. wire planter from Poketo $75
10. mod planter set of three from Urban Outfitters $24
11. glowing arbor pot from Anthropologie $22
12. short bullet planter from Need Supply $160 *I have this one!
13. radial vase from Need Supply $55
14. aux bois planter set from Anthropologie $148
15. ellis concrete planter from Urban Outfitters $39
16. power planter from Spring $80
Which one is your fave? Let me know in the comments below.
9 comments | Click here to reply
[…] Looking for an AMAZING planter for spring/summer…check out this list. […]Main Scoop – HAWTHORNE AND MAIN
Perfect Kimberly. Large plants make such a difference in a room!Brittni
I love #1 and #3. I’ve been wanting to get a large plant (maybe a cactus) for my office, so this round-up is right on time!Kimberly
LOVE those too, Lisa. Everything Yield does is amazing!Brittni
I love spun peach planter, that looks nice.Lisa @ NatureImmerse
Good picks Michelle. 🙂 I have the all gold version of #3, but I love the rose gold and white version WAY more. Might need to get another one.Brittni
I’m in love with 3 and 4!Michelle
Big time into concrete too Antonella. If you feel like DIYing your own, I have a few concrete vase and planter projects here: http://www.papernstitchblog.com/?s=diy+planterBrittni
Love all these choices! I’ve really been into the concrete look (and have yet to purchase my first concrete planter). The planters on the stands are a nice look too. And since I have a ton of plants, I’m living to at least 100 lol.Antonella | White House Crafts