Over the weekend, I’m tackling our entryway with a fresh coat of paint and a few accessories (I’ll be sharing the reveal next month). What are you up to?
If you have some time for a few DIYs, I have you covered. Here are 6 DIY ideas that I would love to recreate this weekend…
1. how to print on fabric with leaves from We are Scout
2. quick and easy DIY notebooks idea
3. how to sew a shift dress (from a tablecloth!)
4. DIY topical leaf pendant light from Once Wed
5. oxidized copper planters from A Beautiful Mess
6. DIY round velvet cushions from A Pair and A Spare
Hope you have a happy weekend.