Over the weekend, I’m tackling our entryway with a fresh coat of paint and a few accessories (I’ll be sharing the reveal next month). What are you up to?
If you have some time for a few DIYs, I have you covered. Here are 6 DIY ideas that I would love to recreate this weekend…
1. how to print on fabric with leaves from We are Scout
2. quick and easy DIY notebooks idea
3. how to sew a shift dress (from a tablecloth!)
4. DIY topical leaf pendant light from Once Wed
5. oxidized copper planters from A Beautiful Mess
6. DIY round velvet cushions from A Pair and A Spare
Hope you have a happy weekend.
5 comments | Click here to reply
Love the pendant lamp idea. Wonder if there’s a way to keep it alive, like to use a houseplant as opposed to a cutting though.Kate
The copper planters look so extraordinary!Michelle
Great ideas for a weekend project. Maybe the kids can help with this.Azwan
I love those notebooks!
Love those leaves from We are Scout!