After a week away, I halfway thought I would still be playing catch up when this weekend rolled around. But somehow, I managed to get all caught up (except for emails. ugh. emails!), which means I can do some DIYing this weekend, just for fun. Yay. What about you? What are your plans for the weekend?
Here are some projects I’m loving at the moment…
1. Stamped Pillow DIY from Go Forth Creative
2. Color Blocked Tassel Napkins DIY from House of Earnest
3. Dip Dyed Planter DIY from Hello Lidy
4. DIY Message Scroll for Graduation and Father’s Day from Paper & Stitch
5. Polka Dot Curtains DIY from A Beautiful Mess
Have a great weekend!