So, before I left for my trip, I put together a new flower DIY and was fully prepared to get that written up and posted for today, but I didn’t get back home until late last night and I just couldn’t get it done. It happens, right?
So to tide things over this morning, I’ve rounded up some flower inspiration (DIY and otherwise) and will be sharing that flower DIY next week. Here are 8 reasons to love fresh flowers…
1. (above) Love these fuchsia anemones.
2. And this giant DIY bouquet is still one of my favorites.
3. Taping flowers to the wall never gets old. It looks so good.
4. Try this $2 mini message bouquet DIY, with newspaper wrap.
5. I need to expand my collection of glass vases, so I can create a flower cluster like this one.
6. And maybe I can use the extras to make a hanging flower chandelier.
7. Grab a few ranunculus and make a colorful boutonniere for special occasions.
8. Or try this alternative floral crown to make a statement.
What do you love most about fresh flowers? Is it the way they smell? How they look in your home? The reminder of the outdoors? I’d love to hear your perspective in the comments below.
P.S. I’m also starting work on a another series of flower DIYs soon, so if you have any flower related projects/ ideas that you’d really like to learn how to make, I’d love for you to let me know. The more info I can get the better.