Next week, we’re headed to the Virgin Islands, so I have a lot of work to finish up over the weekend and hopefully will get to some packing as well. This weekend, I’m wishing I had time for DIYs, but since I don’t, I’ll have to live vicariously through you for this one.
Here are some of my favorite DIYs to try this weekend…
1. Make your own woven bench on The Merrythought
2. Bake your own cookie cups for ice cream on Sugar & Cloth
3. How to sew a zippered skirt (with pattern) on See Kate Sew
4. Geometric coasters made from (free) floor samples on Paper & Stitch
5. Learn how to make a peg loom on Fall for DIY
P.S. Thank you so much to everyone who wished me a happy birthday yesterday. Totally made my day.
Hope you have a great weekend.