It’s been pretty chilly the past few days and I am SO into the cooler weather. It’s kind of bringing me into a holiday frame of mind. Oh, I hope it stays cold here long enough to get some use out of new coat and work on these wintery/ seasonal DIYs…
1. This amazing DIY color block ornament garland from Ashley of Sugar & Cloth is on my short list for Xmas.
2. I am loving how easy (and awesome) this DIY Thanksgiving garland is, from Tina Fussell for A Subtle Revelry.
3. This pecan pie ice cream recipe from Emma of A Beautiful Mess is making me hungry. Yum!
4. I came up with a DIY spin off of this big wall project I shared here last week, which I’ll be sharing in the coming weeks. For now though, here’s the ‘Merry and Bright’ wall art tutorial for anyone that may have missed it. And THANK YOU to everyone who has been pinning it (over 10,00 pins and counting since it was published last week). You guys are the best!
5. And finally, I kind of feel like I need to learn to knit so I can make one of these angora poncho sweaters from Pickles. Anyone want to teach me?
Hope you have a great weekend.