Our vacation is about halfway over and I’ve been making the most out of my time away. It’s so nice to disconnect from the computer every once in a while. Isn’t it?
While I’ve been here in St. Thomas, I’ve been so inspired by all the bright, beautiful colors. So, I thought it would be fitting to focus this week’s DIY roundup on vibrant, colorful projects…
1. Perfect a paper fan garland from The House that Lars Built
2. Make a carnival ‘ticket booth’ photo backdrop from Lovely Indeed
3. Use Post-Its to make a world map on the wall from Design for Mankind
4. Create DIY ombre greeting cards (plus 4 other DIY greeting card ideas) from P&S
5. Whip up strawberry orange popsicles from Leslie Grow for Designlovefest
6. And make tiny fruit out of wooden beads from Studio DIY
Hope you have an awesome Memorial Day and a nice long weekend. I’m going to take Monday off to enjoy my last day in the sun, before we head back home. But will be back to regular posting on Tuesday.
5 comments | Click here to reply
Those strawberry orange popsicles look soooo good!Hope
I love all of these DIY’s! How cool! Thanks for sharing 🙂Amalia
These are so perfect for summertime! I made a similar diy post about a fan garland on my own site. Check it out at http://www.kokay.me/do-it-yourself/diy-party-garland/Kirsten
Those icy-poles look so good! Even though its not exactly the perfect weather for them where I am, it’s never too cold for them!! HahaCasey
Great DIY’s! I’m definitely going to try the popsicles.. YUM! 🙂Angie