Our vacation is about halfway over and I’ve been making the most out of my time away. It’s so nice to disconnect from the computer every once in a while. Isn’t it?
While I’ve been here in St. Thomas, I’ve been so inspired by all the bright, beautiful colors. So, I thought it would be fitting to focus this week’s DIY roundup on vibrant, colorful projects…
1. Perfect a paper fan garland from The House that Lars Built
2. Make a carnival ‘ticket booth’ photo backdrop from Lovely Indeed
3. Use Post-Its to make a world map on the wall from Design for Mankind
4. Create DIY ombre greeting cards (plus 4 other DIY greeting card ideas) from P&S
6. And make tiny fruit out of wooden beads from Studio DIY
Hope you have an awesome Memorial Day and a nice long weekend. I’m going to take Monday off to enjoy my last day in the sun, before we head back home. But will be back to regular posting on Tuesday.