Happy Friday! This week I’ve been spotting a lot of colorful summer DIYs, and a couple of gold projects as well. So, I’ve rounded up some of my favorites, as usual.
Here are 6 DIYs that you should totally try this weekend…
1. strawberry rose floral sorbet from The House That Lars Built
2. tree slab side table project from Emily Henderson
4. ice cream cart + sprinkle bar DIY from Sugar & Cloth
5. gold leaf embellished cookies and ice cream sandwiches from yours truly
6. strawberry basil bellini recipe from Jacquelyn for Cocorrina
Have a great weekend!
P.S. If you’re hoping to catch up on some blog reads over the weekend, I put together a list of must-read blogs earlier in the week that you might like.