This weekend, I’m headed down to Orlando to spend time with family and maybe go to a theme park. Because…why not?
But before I head out, I have a handful of DIYs to share. Here are my picks for the week…
1. pumpkin macarons and chocolate ganache from The Proper Pinwheel
2. fly swatter bag tag DIY from Jourdan on Design Sponge
3. a no-carve pumpkin idea that involves creepy cat eyes
4. pumpkin spice latte popsicles from Lark & Linen
5. easy homemade cronuts from A Beautiful Mess
6. and an enamel camp mugs DIY for fall
Hope you have a great weekend.
Leave a reply