This week was a big one for me behind the scenes. I took care of the bulk of the interviews for the available Paper & Stitch positions –, celebrated Jeff’s b-day with a slice of cookie cake and a much needed nap (we keep it fancy, what can I say), and got one MAJOR (and pretty exciting) to-do crossed off my list that I’ll be sharing soon.
That said, I think I’m ready for nap #2 and a few DIYs to keep me busy for the weekend. What about you?
Here are 6 DIYs to try this weekend…
1. mini blueberry pies from Waiting on Martha
2. minimal DIY desk idea from Sinnen Rausch
3. 10 minute dip dyed woven baskets DIY
4. pastel sand art hair from A Subtle Revelry
5. rainbow crepes with key lime whipped cream from Proper
6. taro and black sesame ice cream recipes
Hope you have a great weekend.