Today, I’m wearing a sweater around the house, so it must be fall. Right?
The official start to the fall season is less than a week away and I’ve been getting ready for it with fall hats, fall bags, and now fall hair! I rounded up some of my favorite on-trend hair tutorials for fall that you recreate at home!
1. (above) A deep side part slick back. Via Hello Fashion. This one is my fave!
2. Wavy fall hair with a flat iron. Via Camille Styles.
3. A messy, asymmetrical take on a french twist. Via Twist Me Pretty.
4. Moto chic with a braided faux mohawk. Via Twist Me Pretty.
5. And a low profile pony with metallic accessories. From Treasures and Travels.
Which fall hair trend is your favorite? Think you’ll give one of these options a try this season?