This first week back has been a good one, with the launch of the newly redesigned site, brainstorming for the year to come, and a whole lot of behind the scenes craft closet organization (which you may have seen on Snapchat).
But even after a pretty productive and fun week back to work, I’m totally ready for a couple of days off to sit around and do a whole lot of nothing again. Well…okay…maybe I can squeeze a DIY or two in. What about you?
Here are 6 DIYs to try this weekend…
- 30 minute DIY wall art without paint
- Color blocked glitter gift bags DIY
- Crescent nail art tutorial
- DIY office organization for $6
- Marbled Nutella marshmallows recipe
- DIY sewn eye clutch
Hope you had an awesome first week back. Happy weekend!