Getting ready for another weekend, weekend! But this one isn’t any ordinary weekend….it’s a 3 day weekend! Is there anything better?!
And extra day off means a bonus 24 hours for DIYs (in between cat naps and a teensy tiny bit of day drinking). So, here are 6 DIYs to try this weekend…
- Hand lettered (free) printable from The Crafted Life
- Unique DIY pendant lights
- Felt palm leaf DIY pillows from A Beautiful Mess
- Amazing eyeball drink stirrers from The House That Lars Built
- Boozy poached pears recipe (topped with honey and pistachios)
- The cutest DIY ombre abacus from Lovely Indeed
P.S. Even though it’s a three day weekend, I’ll still be posting a new (ice cream) recipe on Monday. So be sure to check back! Until then, have a great weekend!
12 comments | Click here to reply
Love those hat light pendants!Ashley
Great ideas !Cyra
I love the hat pendant light! – Becky xBecky
Those pears look so yummy! I need them in my life asap.
soooo cute 😀 the lights are the best 😀sisters, jeans & messy buns
I am so making those poached pears this weekend! Yum!
Yeah, that palm pillow is so fun, Michelle.Brittni
Hard to decide this week – although I really like the palm leaf pillows!Michelle
Wow, so cool ! The hats are great *-*Maikie Makakie
Happy to share it Rachel! And thank you about Domino. 🙂Brittni
Thank you so much for sharing our printable Brittni! And congrats on being named one of Domino’s best design blogs. I hope you celebrate this weekend!Rachel | The Crafted Life