Getting ready for another weekend, weekend! But this one isn’t any ordinary weekend….it’s a 3 day weekend! Is there anything better?!
And extra day off means a bonus 24 hours for DIYs (in between cat naps and a teensy tiny bit of day drinking). So, here are 6 DIYs to try this weekend…
- Hand lettered (free) printable from The Crafted Life
- Unique DIY pendant lights
- Felt palm leaf DIY pillows from A Beautiful Mess
- Amazing eyeball drink stirrers from The House That Lars Built
- Boozy poached pears recipe (topped with honey and pistachios)
- The cutest DIY ombre abacus from Lovely Indeed
P.S. Even though it’s a three day weekend, I’ll still be posting a new (ice cream) recipe on Monday. So be sure to check back! Until then, have a great weekend!