The last two weeks have been pretty busy around here. And I do mean BUSY. We successfully moved out of the old studio, moved into a bigger and better studio, unpacked approximately one million boxes, and tackled a ton of DIY projects for today’s ATL bloggers brunch. What have you been up to?
If you’re planning any DIY projects this weekend, I have a few suggestions for you. Here are 6 DIYs to try this weekend…
1. animal cracker fudge recipe
2. faceted Easter egg place card holders from Sugar & Cloth
3. good vibes DIY clutch
4. roasted sweet potato sandwich recipe from Oh Joy
5. DIY hanging floral arrangement
6. reversible DIY makeup organizer
Hope you have a good weekend!